Laundry post

So, I'm sitting here in a laundry mat with my muhthah. They have cable TV and the place smells nice and has all the ambience of a laundry mat. It's pretty nice. But it doesn't make a good place to start a conversation. My friend, Cuteness txt'd me while she had some time to spare at work - about three hours to spare. So I called her up and we were talking. I was very hungry so she did most of the talking. And by the way I bought a new MacBook laptop and it's fantastic to type with. Very beautiful gentle feel to the keyboard. Not to mention the battery life is very good as well.

The first night I had it I installed the program onto it - the main reason I bought it. And I ended up being highly disappointed, although it was expected since I already knew that the version of Reason I was installing had issues with the latest version. Although all is well because I installed the latest "update" that is compatible with theh new MacBooks and it works flawlessly!
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

0 comments: