Today at work was funny (I wasn't even scheduled today, but got called in!) because one of my bosses (we have around 4 in the same store! haha) was in a hurry with work and kept telling me as he was working "You're not supposed to do it this way, but it's ok because we're in a hurry" over and over! It was so funny. "I'll teach you how to do it right when we aren't so busy."
He also left me alone for a few minutes and I didn't have any guidance to make sure I was doing everything correctly. But, I decided to go ahead because I felt I had enough instruction to do it all by myself, albeit, slowly. And when he got back he told me I did a good job! Later on in the day he gave me a compliment card that said "Great job for catching on so quickly! Totally!" hehehe. Whoever gets the most cards in a month gets a special award. It could just be a picture on the wall or something silly. But it's fun.

I watched I,Robot again, after not seeing it since we bought it, last night. Such a cool movie! After watching it I put on the commentary and fell in a comfortable sleep. Word. I mean, wierd. I want to watch it again. I thought my movie watching spree days were over.

Last week, a girl I know said to her parents while glancing at me "Well, I finally have some friends here for once!" And I had a dream about it last night. Basically I approached and asked her about it in the dream. I guess I've been thinking about approaching her in real life and asking her. This happens to me a lot. I tend to dream about anything I've on my mind.
I've been wanting to become friends with her for a long time. When I think back to when we first met, she was aggressively interested in being friends. But we had a few political dissagreements when we were younger. I've grown a lot since then... she appears to have as well. I'm hoping we could actually talk about politics in a reasonable manner... without getting angry. hehe I know I can. I might ask her today.

When do I get my first paycheck?! I keep forgetting to ask. Whoohoo! It'll probably be about $5 or something. haha
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

0 comments: