Uh oh!

She (the interviewer) hasn't called me back. Is this a sign of poor management? Nor have I recieved a response from the puppy owner lady/person. :-\ ...errrr....

To be continued.

In other news, I found out there was a library very close to me! I always wanted to visit the library but the one I always used to visit was to far away. So, I'm happy. The first visit to a library in many, many months and I went bonkers! I was completely taken by suprise because it was a small branch and I thought there wouldn't be anything good in there. But, I found a lot of good music CDs I never knew the library would carry! How awesome! As I browsed the entire shelf of CDs for theatrical scores I found suprise after suprise and my stack became larger and larger. A young man came up along side of me and said...
"Heh, how are you?"
"Oh, hey, I'm goin' a bit nuts here." with a big 'o smile. Little did I know, he worked there and ended up checking out my items. hehe

I ended up with 10 CDs, 3 books and 1 DVD. If I didn't restrain myself I would have gotten more. o_O

I used to think "Why do I need a library when I have the internet?"
Well, that question was answered this day. I found quite a few good complete resorces of information. When I browse the internet for information, I find that it's quite scattered and difficult to find an all-in-one source for information. I'm feeling I'll be a frequent visitor to the library.
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

0 comments: