Job Orientation Time!

Yeah baby! It was easy, lots of fun and I got paid for it! How cool?! Way cool!
I got free food and watched videos and learned a lot of new great skills required by the job. I'm totally getting excited over this little job. There is so much more to it than I originally thought. I realized - even as capible as I am at learning - that I was lacking lot of customer service skills. Or, maybe it's the simple fact that this company cares more for the customer than the company I previously worked.

It was the teachers first time teaching! So the environment was very laid back and easygoing. My mother said that these people almost always have that attitude. Which is cool.

Anyway, time for sleep. I have more training tomorrow!
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

0 comments: