The Interview.

I got a haircut for the interview! No more long hair for me. And it looks good; Better than my last short haircut; I really like it.

So, I've only been to three interviews in my life. Everyone of them got me nervous. It's silly, but I started to calm down more during the interview. It was very relaxed and held outside the business. She only asked me a few questions and mostly talked about how they run the business. I was thinking, wow, I must be close to getting this job. Well, that was partly true. She needs people immediately, but I must go through a second interview with the district manager in order to finalize the deal to see if I'm "their type of person". I think I'll be a lot more calm and open during the second interview because I'll know what to expect.
The last interview I had was almost a year ago... so I've been a little out of practice. But, this got me up to speed fast and I have a "for dummies" book on interviewing that helps out with little things that might have made me fluster a bit.

She's going to call me back tonight or tomorrow.
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

2 comments:

Congratulations!!! It's too bad aboutthe hair but I'm glad you like the new do.

10:28 PM  

Thanks, but it doesn't quite mean I have the job just yet.

The hair is a good thing. I mean, I really enjoyed the long hair, but it kept getting in the way. It was fun to sort've "hide" with, but I feel so much cleaner and free with short hair. I'm really enjoying it. And perfect timing too - it's starting to get hot here in AZ.

9:37 PM