I Got A Call Back!

Yes! I was getting ready to head out the door and return my birthday movie to the store and I just couldn't do it. I wanted to go outside and apply to work at every local store while I was at it - but something was holding me back. I just wandered about my house thinking "What should I do? What do I need to do?". There was a feeling inside me of 'what am I missing?'. So I waited and watched my brother play the demo of The Movies PC game. It's a pretty cool little game. I got bored of watching and headed on over to the TV and I spotted a house remodeling show. I love these shows and as I while I was captivated by the show, the phone rang. I thought it was my mother because I tried to call her earlyer about the movie. She only watched half of it and I found out that it doesn't go back until tomorrow. The voice on the other end of the line turned out to be someone else. I immedietely thought it was a wrong number because we don't get calls often from anyone. But nope! It was a store I applied at and they want me to go in for an interview tonight! AHAHA! YAY! I got a call! How cool. hehe (can you tell I'm new to this?)

So, I'm headed out to get a haircut and purdy up for my interview. hahaha
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

0 comments: