Today At Work Was Awesome.

Even though, all I had to eat for breakfast was toast. I was awarded with a full free meal afterwards and the best tasting pepsi I've ever had. It didn't dawn on me until now that maybe the fact the pepsi tasted sooo good was that I was soooo hungry.
I asked for more hours and they're giving it to me! I have been successfull at being a great employee - my boss said I'm doing a "kick a$$ job". It's a seriously fun place to work, I'm really enjoying it. My mom used to tell me how it was a great place to work but, I didn't believe her at the time. I wish I had started working there a few years ago. I probably would be a manager by now. The other day I was showing my managers how to properly prepare one of the food items! It was so funny for us all. I keep thinking: "In time, I shall be CEO." *laughs*!

Since I'm the cook I get full control of the radio and the TV they have there (yeah! There's a radio AND a TV!). *laughs*, I didn't know how to change the station on the radio and I pushed some keys and then a spanish talk show came up! My manager asked me "What station do you want?" I said "...well", and pushed a button and got another crazy spanish talk show - it was so hilarious - the guy was making some very funny noises over and over! Kind of like a mixture of the spanish R-sound with a "yeeee" and a "whaaaa!". He kept it up for about 10 seconds. Then she showed me how to change it. I got to listen to some conservative talk radio during work! (hey the other day everyone got to watch a gay episode of The Simpsons! *laughs*) One of my fellow employees noticed what was on the radio and asked me "Do you like George Bush like your mother does?" I suspected he didn't like him, I wasn't sure. I just shrugged and said "He doesn't do everything I'd like him too". And the man looked at me like 'Oh, I guess I don't get to argue" and said no more. I told my mom later and she laughed and said "He probably wants to argue with you like he does me". So I was happy because I don't want to argue with anyone about politics. The way I see it is neither side - Democrat nor Rebublican - can please you all the time.
I'm registered independant. And I don't know where my voters registration card is! ACK! *laughs*

I haven't been able to do all the things I want to lately - and I like it. Yeah, that's odd. But, before I had the ability and the time to do everything I wanted - and I didn't do it. I had very little desire or motivation. Even though I WANTED to, I didn't REALLY want to - I'd rather waste some time playing a videogame or something. Now that I have very little time to work on personal projects, I really enjoy the fact I truely DESIRE to work on them! Forget the videogames! It's a good feeling. *laughs*

'Kind of shocking how much time a part time job uses up.

Got cancer? This is an interesting article. Read it now because it's only going to be there for a week or maybe longer...

I love great quotes:...

  • "[It is]... pride that causes people to deny the truth that they are slaves of sin."
  • "Ultimately, this country will have to decide what it wants to be: a society based on traditional values or a society built on the sands of moral relativism where anything goes--and usually does. As we know, the latter path leads to death and destruction, and Christians cannot stand idly by."
  • "If we are caught up in the cares of the world--whether the hustle and bustle of a shopping center or the maddening traffic of modern big-city freeways—it is easy to forget that the Spirit is with us." -Roy Masters.
// SygLyfe - A signature of life // ©

0 comments: